Smoking is out, but is vaping any different? Find out why the FDA and American Medical Association is calling vaping / juuling an "urgent public health epidemic"; explore the impact vaping has on our young people and how parents can help.
Jerry Blackburn discusses and explores with parents:
- dramatic impact of nicotine on the brain
- nature of vaping and associated products
- aggressive unregulated marketing to youth
- dangers/concerns of vaping consumption
- how parents can reduce the risk of use for youth
Jerry Blackburn, M.ED., CDP is the Executive Director of Influence the Choice.
April 25, 2019 7:00pm at Issaquah High School Theater. For PARENTS of grades 5-12. FREE Attendance. Please register here!