March 11th, 2020
In the News
March 11, 2020
Dear Issaquah Schools Foundation Community of Friends and Partners:
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been on the forefront of our news lately as we all listen to the news and seek out status updates and guidance from the Issaquah School District and King County Public Health Department. We encourage you to continue to follow the ISD as the best source of school news regarding changes in policy and procedures as it relates to the COVID-19. We have heard from our community and have shared your concerns with the District. The Foundation and ISD is keenly aware of the impact this is causing for our students and families.
Thank you for your diligence and patience as we continue together to overcome the uncertainty of the impact of the Coronavirus.
Stay well and in good health,
Cornell Atwater, Executive Director
All of us at Issaquah Schools Foundation are aware of current concerns regarding coronoavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and we are taking all precautionary measures right now to do our part to stop the spread of the disease. Our employees are working remotely, if possible, and we are keeping a close eye on updates in regard to our spring events.
Currently the Issaquah School District remains open and at this time there are no confirmed cases of coronoavirus (COVID-19) in the Issaquah School District.
- https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/family/health/coronavirus - Issaquah School District Coronavirus Page
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019 nCov), Public Health Seattle and King County (this site includes FAQ in English, Spanish and Chinese), this site is being updated frequently
- Novel Coronavirus Outbreak 2020, Washington State Department of Health
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guidance for Travelers, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- WA State Department of Health novel coronavirus call center: 1-800-525-0127