Founded in 1987, the Issaquah Schools Foundation, in partnership with the Issaquah School District, drives resources to help students reach the promise of their potential. Our programs create limitless opportunities for every student in every school by addressing basic needs, filling gaps not funded by state or federal dollars, and championing innovative programs.
Requests for NEW Grants*
We offer Teacher Grants (Classroom Enrichment and Kateri Brow) and Emergency Grants
- Classroom Enrichment Grants (<$3000) enhance the learning environment of individual classrooms, libraries, computer labs, resource centers, and schools.
- Kateri Brow Big Idea Grants (>$3001) fund programs responding to a compelling need that reflects innovation in education.
- Emergency Grants are available to address student basic needs (food, safety, belonging, mental health, other social and emotional support) and address a clear gap in funding. Emergency grants are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please contact Carolyn Kramer to apply for an Emergency grant.
- ALL grant requests must be approved and signed off by a school principal or a District administrator
Timeline (Teacher Grants only)
- Grant workshops will be held on October 4 and Feb 7
- Submit your grant by October 31 and March 13
- NOTE: Requests are ONLY accepted through our on-line system (access below)
- Grants recipients will be announced within 6 weeks of each due date (December 14, May 2)
*A limited number of programs receive on-going funding, subject to annual review. NO NEW PROPOSAL IS REQUIRED.
For more information about the specifics about what we fund and how to apply, please download our Grant Guidance Document.
APPLY FOR A CLASSROOM ENRICHMENT GRANT
APPLY FOR A KATERI BROW GRANT
View the 2018 Classroom Enrichment Grant recipients
View the 2018 Kateri Brow Grant recipients
View listing of past years grants
Questions? Please contact our office at 425.391.8557 or email Carolyn Kramer, Director of Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org